Let’s be honest, everybody loves a bargain. I know I do. Especially when it’s anything beauty, skincare or lifestyle related.
So, when I end up at places known for their amazing bargains, like Primark, I actually cannot resist going all out! ✨
Literally only £18 later, I’ve found myself with a HUGE bundle of absolutely amazing and affordable essentials that I can’t wait to share with you all! 🗣
1. 4PK BEAUTY BLENDER SPONGES 👩These absolutely gorgeous, soft sponges are a great make-up applicator and an essential for your make-up bag, gals. They’re so gentle on the skin and really great at blending, which sometimes certain brands can’t seem to achieve with their blenders. I was pleasantly surprised at how great these blenders actually blended my make-up, and they’re not too stiff or too absorbent. At £2.50, this is an absolute bargain for 4 colourful, different sized beauty blenders it makes them around only 60p each! 🙌
2. BI PHASE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER 😸 This beautiful looking, sweet scenting eye make-up remover is on the top of my list of faves from this Primark essentials haul. It’s not only super refreshing but it also does the job perfectly. It does what it says on the tin – removes every last bit of eye make-up remaining and leaves you feeling awakened and rejuvenated! ☀️ I personally have sensitive skin and this product works absolute wonders for it, no irritation whatsoever. The organic rose is really hydrating and you should definitely add this to your shopping list. ✅
3. BRAZIL • TROPIC PERFUME FRAGRANCE 👄I actually love perfume, no matter what the brand, no matter what the occasion. I love smelling nice and I love the huge variety of different fragrances you can get! 🤩 The Primark perfume range scents are absolutely magical, I can’t even begin to explain how strong and delicious they all smell! So after wandering up and down the fragrance aisle back and forth, I finally settled with this bargain perfume ‘Brazil Tropic’; and for just £3.50 I’m so glad I did! ❣️ It’s a complete dupe for the ‘Paco Rabanne One Million’ perfume, honestly it smells the exact same and I’m so glad I can now save myself £90 on a perfume that smells even better! 🙌
4. ALEX STEINHERR – PLUMP & GLOW POWER MASK ✨Facemasks are something that I have always loved to buy when looking for skincare products. They are just so relaxing and therapeutic, and as a sensitive skin sufferer they couldn’t be more refreshing for my skin. There’s just something about them that makes skincare routines fun and exciting. I think every girl can admit she loves a face mask every once in awhile.
When I found this amazing plump and glow face mask product by the incredible Alex Steinherr, I couldn’t have been more excited if I tried. For such a bargain, this face mask not only moisturises and rejuvenates the skin, but it also leaves it very hydrated and glowing; as well as plumping the lips and volumising the skin too, leaving an amazing glow and radiant complexion! 😇
5. PINK GLITTER PILL BOX 💊 If you like to be organised like me, then a pillbox is probably on your essentials list just as it is mine. I’ve always wanted a pillbox that’s not only well organised but also looks sassy AF, too. So as you can imagine, when I stumbled across this cute, pink, girly pillbox on the shelves I was so excited and snatched it up straight away. I use this pillbox to store and take my mini pill every single day; so because I’m using it daily I’m so glad it looks so pretty and it actually makes a nice accessory to my girly bedroom! At a price of just £1 you really can’t go wrong girls! 🗣
6. PINK GRAPEFRUIT MATTIFYING FACE MASK 👄As you probably gathered by now, I am obsessed with the colour pink. I actually used to be a full on black lover, however now I am a little bit more girly when it comes to accessories and products. I’ve added a little pink to my regime, especially when it comes to skincare. Another thing I also love is a grapefruit scented product, which I think every girl can agree is the best sent going hands down, OMG. 🙌
This face mask is absolutely amazing – it smells delicious and extremely fruity, but without being too strong. This face mask is great for a quick fix when you want to moisturise your skin before a night out, or you want to relax and wind down, or even after a nice shower. It’s a mattifying face mask that leaves an amazing finish on your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and clean!
7. RE GEN OIL 😱 Being a girl, I of course suffer with the occasional blemish, stretchmarks and cellulite. Let’s not pretend that we all don’t, lol. Something that is very popular at the moment for this is ‘Bio oil’, however it is very expensive, and doesn’t last an awful amount of time. Although it does the job, (and a very good one to say the least!), the price does add up, especially when you’re having to purchase more and more of the product. So, when I found this alternative called ‘Re Gen Oil’ I couldn’t help but try it, and I have to say that hands down it is the best decision I’ve ever made. 🥳
It works absolute wonders, and I’m not even just saying this girls, it honestly reduces the appearance of stretchmarks within just a couple of days, and when you stick at it for weeks and even months, the results are fantastic. I’m so glad I found this affordable alternative, as they also contain the exact same ingredients. You can thank me later. 🤫
So I hope my little essentials haul got you excited and all ready to go on your own Primark binge. Be sure to let me know what you think of the products and send me your pics! ✨